If you have not received an email confirming your attendance from a SEMATA conference (or any other CE meeting approved for VOICE credits) take the following actions:
Click here to Log In to the Learning Center using your SNMMI Number and password.
- Your password is usually your last name.
- To reset your password please click here and it will be e-mailed to you.
- If your e-mail is not recognized, please contact SNMMI at 703-708-9000 extension 3 to reach the Education team for assistance.
Once in the New Learning Center, click on the blue “MY ACTIVITIES” tab on the navigation ribbon on the top of the page.
- Once in your activities, click the title of the seminar you attended.
- Click the blue “RESUME” button and then the “CONTINUE” button to launch your meeting and start the evaluation.
- To take the evaluation, click the gray “LAUNCH” button by each session you attended, answer the brief questions, and then click “SUBMIT”.
- Repeat the above for every session; when done with your sessions press “CONTINUE”.
- To finish the evaluation for the overall program, brief questions, and then click “SUBMIT”.
- Press “CONTINUE” and you can then print your CE Certificate.
If you have any questions, please contact any member of the Education team at 703-708-9000, ext 3.